embarassin-moments - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* embarassin-moments > Topics

Subject: embarassed!!!
Replies: 2 Views: 553

njagua17 6.03.09 - 12:12pm
what are your embarassin moments? *

njagua17 10.11.09 - 05:54pm
There is this time wen i was 12yrs old, i used to take a bus to skul since my skul was a little far from wea we lived, so this day i was carring githeri(mixture of beans and maize) as my lunch, only to drop my lunchbox in the bus, the followin day the turnboy asked me if am the one who dropped the githeri in the plastic fat tin on the bus... I was so ambarassed and gave him a really bad hell not me *

njagua17 25.12.09 - 07:54am
Last sunday, i was cought in a very embarrassin situation. I'm a member of Aglican church of Kenya and attends mass at ALL SAINTS CATHEDRAL. This tym my sister who is a member of another protestant church invited me 2 their church. And since we wa spendin the weekend 2gather afta a long tym, i accepted. It happend 2 b the holy communion sunday at the church ad i thot it was lyk our church where we hav it every week. The bread ad wine was passed around, and i quickly downed mine. It was only afta my sister who was seated next 2 me started givin me the looks dat i noticed everyone elsf was holdin his or hers. I later learnt dat d congregation was meant 2 wait 4 a recital frm the pastor, and then take the communion in unison. I just bowed down when the rest wa takin theirs, and fled soon afta. *

* embarassin-moments Forum

Search:
topics replies

* embarassin-moments

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits